What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less problem. For regular tourists on business or tourism, they are required to obtain their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport.
Tourists travelling to Cambodia will acquire a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will obtain their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
However, the Cambodian government has made procedures easier with introduction of e-Visas, everything can be accomplished online, and it requires only 24 hours. Although you’ll be needed to pay a regular 89EUR visa fee. This really is a fair fee considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you line up for a visa.
Where to get a Cambodian visa
Before getting a Cambodian visa, you have to first decide the type of visa you would like. There are plenty of visa types accessible, such as: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, in addition to the e-Visa, which is obtained on the internet.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of time and effort, and in some cases, people have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Getting a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a hard process, as it might require lots of payments and bribes in some cases.
Then again, obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t require enough time and standing for long hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will receive it upfront. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 to help make the whole process of visa application faster and simpler. This visa lasts for 90 days, with a maximum stay of one month.
Benefits of acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can fill out an application on the internet anyplace you are
- •No need for joining long queues
- •The process is safe and sound, well planned and fast, and you are guaranteed of acquiring your visa before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the option of contacting the customer support staff in the event you need to have any help
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is open to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be used upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process other application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, beginning from the day it was provided to you
- •Your passport have to be at least 6 months before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are required to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To secure a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to apply online through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to fill out your information (name, gender, country), passport data, and personal home address.
Source: visa Cambodia