The Canadian visa application
Canada is a country that receives nearly 30 million individuals each year, these folks come from all fields. They possibly come to travel to their family or friend. Others come for the chances provided by the Canadian government. For permanent residence, schooling, work permit, or visitor visa one is necessary to give a biometric image and fingerprints. Like other visa application, there are prerequisites and methods that should be observed and met.
Canadian visa types.
apply for Canadian visa
The Canadian authorities via its immigration office provides different kinds of visas, therefore one has to have a great knowledge of these types of visas and also to what exactly categories are given. These include:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are three types that include;
• The tourist visa – this is meant for visitors who are aiming to visit Canada. It’s a 6month validity visa from the date it’s released.
• The student visa – this provides students from all across the globe to take their education in Canada. One is required to have a letter of acceptance given by one of the educational institutions in Canada and provide proof that they are capable of supporting his or her education.
• The work permit – for individuals wishing to work in Canada for a brief time, then this is the kind of visa to choose. But the offer must be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government presents two categories. That is;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is given to the foreigners through the Canadian visa application, that reside inside and out Canada. However the assessment of people obtaining this kind of visa is according to working experience, their studies and also the knowledge of French and English dialects.
- • The experience visa – those that have worked in Canada briefly qualify for this type of visa. However it’s for people who are competent but don’t meet the language prerequisites but should have been working in Canada for 1 year.
The Canadian visa application prerequisites.- apply for Canadian visa
To acquire the Canadian visa on the web, one must accomplish these prerequisites. Listed below are the Canadian visa prerequisites.
- I. Should provide two passports – sized photos. They have to be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill up a family form.
- III. Need to provide authenticated and approved papers
- IV. Provide complete schedule one form.
- V. Must clarify the explanation for the trip.
- VI. Give documents showing job, property as well as family connections.
- VII. For individuals heading Canada for a business travel and would wish to get a Canadian visa, they should provide the following.
- VIII. For training, conference and official appointments one is required to provide the following.
• A written letter from the employer with stamp signed and given date, done in the month of application showing the time of visit and position held at work.
• The proof of their monetary maintenance for the expenses.
• The evidence of registration to the meeting
• The official invitation not excluding the job as well as the names of the tourists
- IX. Medical check-up
For people applying with an online platform, they should have the online application method. You ought to check out the IRCC web page to prepare themselves with the needed details of what’s needed. Right after the procedure, one must download and checklist with a form that matches the reason for one’s visiting.
One should fill the required fields in the given digitally and then print. The documents must be availed them to the IRCC. You need to also sign the waiver form.
• Their business license
• Their monetary statement including, income tax, yearly financial report, bank statement as well as accounting files.